Saturday, December 1, 2012

Seperated between continents within 3 days

Never imagined that within three(3) days my family is being seperated in 4 different continents.

My sister is starting her Chemoteraphy session, I asked my eldest daughter to help her in Auckland, New Zealand. My better half is acompanying and helping my aunt on a long trip to Vancouver, Canada. My aunt is 70 years old, and needs help in the long haul flight, as her knees are relatively weak.

I got to know that I have to go to London to attend an Annual International Conference on Asset Management. While the other three(3) daughters are staying in Petaling Jaya, Selangor.

My daughter's flight to Auckland was on 23th Nov, my wife's on 24th Nov and mine on 25th Nov.
By the 26th of Nov 2012, my family members were divided into 4 continents; Asia, Oceania, North
America and Europe.

Wow! What a story to tell...

No comments: