Thursday, July 28, 2016

The month of Syawal

The 1st of Syawal is where Muslims celebrate Eidil Fitri after 1 month of fasting.

Muslims celebrate by praising Allah for all the blessings and good things that has happened to us.

Last year Syawal (18 Syawal) my youngest sister pass away peacefully in Auckland New Zealand.
Her name is Dr Zaidah Mustaffa aged 40 when she pass away.

This year Syawal (8 Syawal) my younger brother(in-law) had a viral attack to his brain and in Intensive Care Unit, Hospital until today (23 Syawal). He is 44 years old. His name is Azali Yaacob.

This year Syawal (11 Syawal) my uncle had a massive stroke and in Intensive Care Unit, Hospital until today (23 Syawal). He is 67 years old. His name is Ismail Mimfari.

I went to Auckland, New Zealand last year.

I went to Kota Bharu to visit my brother.

I went to Johor Bahru to visit my uncle.

I saw sadness and high hope among family members.

I realise that Allah is in total control of the situation. He KNOWS. He TESTS us.


He wants us to be near Him and have FAITH in Him.

O Allah, you are my Rabb. I ONLY ask from you for the best for all mankind.

We are your slave and we have Complete FAITH in you.

No comments: