Saturday, August 30, 2014

My loving daughters

I have not written about my daughters for some time.

They have all grown up.

The first one is now in Auckland, New Zealand. She should be mature and independent now. Just have to learn about life and experience it on her own.

The second one is studying architecture in UiTM, Shah Alam. She is acquiring skills to be a very good achitect, and I see great talent in her.

The third & forth are still schooling, and I make a point to recite Quran with them 3 times in a week. I sincerely hope the third one will finish (khatam) the Quran before Eidil Adha this year. That is my target for her.

As a father, I will support them and make doa for them to make the best of life in this world.

I seek Allah's power to guide them to the right path and enter jannah together.

Aameen.

No comments: