Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Another London trip.. 2013

I was in London from 25Nov- 4Dec 2013.

It was not planned, but Allah is the ULTIMATE planner.

I never imagined being called upon personally by the Institute of Asset Management (IAM-UK) to be with them in their annual dinner 2013. Not only that, I was called to be seated at the MAIN table.

I was seated beside the President and the coming President in the main table of the Annual Dinner 2013.The dinner was in London Museum at St Paul's, where the mummies reside for many years.

The reason I was called to the main table was because, IAM-UK just opened their chapter in Malaysia in September 2013 and I happened to be the only available office bearer attending the Conference in London. I represent the Malaysia chapter of the Institute.

Malaysia is the FIRST chapter outside the UK for IAM.

I felt honoured to be representing Malaysia.. and I hope the Chapter will be a success..

The next day, I took a walk at Hyde Park London towards the Serpentine. Bring back old memories when I first arrive in London in 1983 (30 yeras ago).

Many things have happened to me and my family since then, but what still remains intact (and I hope it remains inside me until I die) is the FAITH in Allah..

Thank you London for having a chapter in my life...

No comments: