Sunday, January 12, 2014

Link between Malaysia and Norway

I finally have the reason to connect Malaysia with Norway.

1 give 3 different scenario:-
1. The link between owner of Cardiff City FC and his new manager; Vincent Tan (Malaysian) and Ole Gunnar Solksjaer (Norway)

2. The alphabet M and N; N comes right after M

3. Malaysia and Norway having a common bond in terms of the TRUE BELIEF in Allah and the Muslim community.

I have to admit, I am mesmerise to know how much followers I have in Norway. And the the 3rd scenario is the one that I believe connects my blog to my blog followers in Norway. The common understanding to really seek the truth from our Creator (Allah) is the one that bonds Malaysia (me) and Norway (my blog readers).

Truely, the bond between fellow Muslims is very strong and indeed everlasting as this bond will continue to keep us close in the virtual world.

I make doa to Allah that me and my readers will have this bond and I am seeking to just impart my little knowledge in order that we Muslims will do the small things continuously that will make big differences in this world and the next.

Truely, my favourite word now "If we have Allah, we have EVERYTHING"...

No comments: