Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Man Utd last 2 matches

Arsenal 1 Man Utd 3

I did not want to see the game as I am confident that it will end up in MU losing or a draw at best.

But some how I was awake at 2am when the game was at 30 min and checked that MU was leading 2 up. I quickly switched on the TV and saw the game until the end.

When the score was 2-1, I was very nervous. But when it became 3-1, I know that the game was won.

I have never felt nervous watching a football match than this game. My blood pressure when really high.

Nonetheless, congratulations to MU for winning away especially at Arsenal.

Man Utd 1 Man City 2

I did not watch this game as I was in Auckland during that match. The local time (NZ time) during kick-off was 6.30am Monday 11 Dec 2017.

Again I predicted MU lose or draw at best to a very good and fast Man City team.

MU lost. But so did Chelsea. While Arsenal and Liverpool both drew their matches.

All considered, 3 points from 2 difficult matches is good. Good to be 2nd in BPL (that is)   

No comments: