Monday, December 25, 2017

Pen Malaysia electricity (Max Demand) forecast (Part5) - My perspective

Again I write about my passion at work.

The forecast (Maximum Demand) growth for electricity sector. This will be my 5th posting on the matter. That shows the level of passion I have on the subject matter.

This time I give a historical figure.

CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) for MD in Peninsular Malaysia is 2.5% for the past 7 years.
CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) for MD in Peninsular Malaysia is 2.7% for the past 9 years.

The trend shows high electricity demand when the weather is hot on a lengthy period.

Weather is the main factor.

So my forecast for next year is

CAGR - 2.3% for the past 8 years
CAGR - 2.6% for the past 10 years

For people who are interested, go calculate for yourself.





No comments: