Wednesday, December 20, 2017

Blogging in 2017

This year will be my lowest (in terms of numbers blog posting) since 2010.

Except for 2016, I have been posting above 40 postings annually.

This year, I take it very slow as I feel that I am aging and I need to slow down.

I am inspired by Vlog Aida Azlin (Singapore) and Vlog Sean Buranahiran (Thailand).  I think that they have done a marvelous work inspiring others.

So let me review what I have set for 2017:-

1. Maintain to be able to read Jawi
2. Able to hafaz from Surah Annas (114) to Surah AnNaziaat (79)
3. Harfiyah
4. Able to remember Asmaul Husna
5. Exercise twice a week
6. Read Quran 2 pages daily

I am still struggling with memorizing AnNaziyat.

5/6 (83%). A reasonable achievement for 52-year-old guy.

Anyway, time is what I have from Allah and time will be managed as long as we are aware that Allah is our Master and we are all slaves of Allah.

Ya Rabb... Guide me to your straight path

Aamiin

No comments: