Thursday, December 24, 2015

Man Utd before the match againts Stoke City

Last time my blog on Manchester United, they were top of Barclays Premier League.

They do not play as attacking as what MU fans wanted them to play, but still they produce results that matters.

The past 3 matches were defeat (Wolfsburg, Bournemouth and Norwich City). These last 2 matches are sure win games, but ended up in defeat.

Confidence is low and LVG is being attacked by the British Media.

I am disappointed and hope that the Boxing Day match will be a turning point for MU. But I do not see it happening (honestly). I would like to proof myself wrong.

With Chelsea turning from a very good team into a team near to the relegation zone; while Leceister City swop places with Chelsea at the top of the heap. If Leceister wins the BPL, it will be like Nottingham Forest winning the League back in 1978 managed by the late Brian Clough.

Bring on Stoke City and Mark Hughes.

No comments: