Sunday, March 22, 2015

An athlete that I admired when I was young

I love football (or soccer) and I have played the game since I was 7 years old.

I also love sports in general having played (and have the gear too) field hockey, badminton, squash, tennis and table tennis.

I have many childhood idols that I look up to when I was small and young.

But there is no other sportsperson that I really respect above Ayrton Senna (3 times F1 Champion driver)

You can google about his outstanding achievements, but I can only conclude them in 2 words:-
1. remarkable talent
2. sheer determination to win
that leads to pushing his capabilities beyond limit.



This posting is a tribute to an exceptional person that I admire.

Even a leading watch maker (Tag Heuer) chose Ayrton Senna as their Ambassador and produce a tagline "Don't crack under pressure"

No comments: