Wednesday, April 30, 2014

BPL Season 2013/14

The BPL season will close in 2 weeks time. There are 3 teams still fighting for the Title. They are Liverpool, Chelsea and Manchester City.

I know a lot of my friends are Liverpool supporters. They have very little to cheer since MU dominated the English Football since early 1990.

I wish Liverpool fans all the best for their team. Frankly, I do not mind any of the three teams winning. I am indifferent.

But looking at the odds, I think the title is Man City's to lose. They are in the driving seat as they know exactly what they need to do in order to win.

I pity David Moyes for his sacking. I somewhat knew that he will be sacked. His selection of players and tactics are somewhat questioanable. Anyway, I still have a small hope that MU can finish above Spurs in 6th place. No doubt that finishing 6th or 7th will be the lowest position MU achieve for the past 30 years.

Whatever the outcome, it has been a good season of football. Thank you BPL.

No comments: