Monday, October 6, 2014

My Aidil Adha 1435H and seeking the ultimate "PEACE"..

I am continuing my hafazan on Juz Amma and have now reached Surah Al Infitar (Surah82)

Alhamdulillah, I can hafaz the surah now and I thank Allah for giving me the guidance. The beautiful thing is that I achieved it on the day of 10th Zulhijjah (Aidil Adha).

The takbir, tahmid and tahlil follows the joy of having to hafaz this wonderful surah

I also wanted to share with you the observation that I recently discovered about us humans. We are all ultimately trying to seek "success and peace of mind" in our life.

But we always seek the wrong indicator. Wealth, status and power are the common benchmark in this material world.

No..No seek no further. By abiding to the true teachings of Allah will this heart be at peace...

Ya Allah, I seek your power to guide me to the straight path... Please Ya Rabb.. grant me my doa and make me among the people of success..

Aamiin

No comments: