Saturday, November 30, 2013

Manchester United vs Spurs (away)

I am in London from 25 Nov until 5 Dec 2013.

On the 1 Dec, there is this match in North London, involving Spurs vs Man Utd.

What a match this will be, especially with 2 attacking minded teams. Also with 2 managers having mix season so far.

I wanted very much to watch the match. Apparently, the ticket is very expensive and I have take a short trip to Brussels on that day.

I strongly believe that Man Utd can win this match. A draw is highly probable as well.

This match is very important as to be within touch with the in-form Arsenal. Plus it will be a big boost coming to the busy Christmas schedule.

The weather in London is between 5-8 Celcius.. cold! I always wear the Man Utd cap during my stay in London.

One man came to me and asked "Are you still a believer?"
I smiled and answered "Yes!". I believe that David Moyes is the right person to replace Fergie!

No comments: