Saturday, October 20, 2012

Site Visit - Transmission substations

It has been awhile since I got the chance to go to substation site. I was given the chance to visit Transmission substations within Melaka & North Johor States from 1-4 Oct 2012. Together with me were my collegue Nizam, Farah and Hanim.

I did some route planning, so that the mileage can be optimised.

1st day
PMU Jementah, Segamat, Bukit Siput, Bukit Kepong, Tangkak & Tangkak Industry (6 stations). This route considered that I started the journey from KL at 8am.

2nd day
PMU Jasin, Gerisek, Sungai Mati, Tanjung Agas, Sungai Abong & Muar (6 stations)

3rd day
PMU Merlimau, Telok Mas, Ujong Pasir, Semabok, Bandar Melaka, Bona Vista, Malim Jaya, Batu Berendam, Cheng, MetaCorp, Mahkota Melaka (11 stations)

4th day
PMU Melaka,Tangga Batu, Bukit Rambai, Masjid Tanah, Powertek, Kelemak, Zarina, Kampung Gadek & A'Formosa (9 stations) + driving back to KL

Alltogether 32 substations. We stayed 2 days at Philea Resort, Ayer Keroh and 1 day at Casa del Rio in Bandar Hilir (near Jonker's street)

We prayed at masjid Pogoh in Segamat, masjid Jamek Muar & masjid Kg Gangsa, Batu Berendam.

It was really a memorable experience for me. Alhamdulillah

No comments: