Thursday, May 10, 2018

Make the initial effort, then ask for help from Allah

As time passes by, to really consistently learn about Quran is getting more and more difficult (for me).

There is always this distraction that pulls me away from memorizing and learning about this amazing devine book of Allah.

I really have to make extra effort in order to overcome this.

I really make doa to Allah to make things easier for me.

Come to really (deeply) think about it is that there are 2 things here:-

1. You make the initial effort
2. You ask from Allah to make it easier for you.

If we think that it is ME that make it a success, then you are missing the point.

Surah Fatihah verse 4
To you (Allah) we enslave ourselves to
and to you (Allah) we ask for help

We make the effort, we ask for help from Allah.

That was why all good things are difficult initially. Just like driving a car, we start from gear 1 (low gear) and we end up in gear 5 (high gear).

Oh Allah. I have made the effort of learning the Quran. Give me the strength to continue learning your book and implement/practice them in my life



No comments: