Thursday, May 10, 2018

Close friends passed away

In the past 4 weeks (blessed month of Syaaban), I have been attending many of my friends funeral.

Just before the start of Ramadan for this year (1439H) I have attended 6 of my friend's pengkebumian.

They are
1. Hamzah Nordin (Office colleague) 57
2. Nik Nasir (Family Friend) 62
3. Amir Hamzah (University mate) 54
4. Awaluddin (Office colleague) 54
5. Norlia Harun (Distance relative) 60
6. Latifah Md Salleh(Office colleague) 60 

Hamzah and Latifah were very close to me.

Oh Allah. From You we come and to You we return.

My turn will definitely come and this is a reminder to me that I will have to always be a Muslim at all times, because when I die, I want to die as a Muslim.

Ya Rabb, please make me die as a Muslim. Aamiin..

No comments: