Tuesday, February 5, 2013

LEGOLAND & blessings from Allah

This particular posting is about Syukur (Thanking & counting my blessings) to Allah.

On 25th January 2013, my family & I, we went to Malaysian International theme park, The LEGOLAND. It is in the south most of Peninsular Malaysia, at a place called Nusajaya, in the state of Johor.

We travel to JB & stopped over for window shopping at JPO (Johor Premier Outlet). Then off we went to LEGOLAND. The weather was very hot that day & the children had so much fun. I did not go on the main roller coaster ride as I am afraid that the excitement might have an effect on my "operated" heart.

Anyway, I thank Al-mighty Allah that I have the opportunity to be able to go to this place. I can never (& will never) count the blessings that Allah has given me & my family to this date.

Recently, I have been revisiting all 163 of my previous postings and review my position & what I have written. Whatever I write & promise to do, I will continue to do. To continue to do good deeds & to always remember Allah. To read the Quran & to learn Arabic in order to enhance my understanding of the revelation. To always know that whatever Allah has bestowed upon me is the BEST for me & Allah is the ALL Knowing.

I will not get what I wanted, but rest assured that I WILL ALWAYS GET WHAT I NEEDED.

All praise be to ALLAH. I bear witness that there is no God but ALLAH & Muhammad SAW is the messenger of ALLAH.

You are my Sustainer, Nourisher, Maker, Creator. Please give me the strength to be your slave until the last breath of my life. Protect me from syaitan & give me the strength to do what pleases you & abstain from the ones that displeases you.

Ameen ya rabbal alameen.

No comments: