Saturday, February 24, 2018

My 2018 blog post....

In 2018, I found it very difficult to write my blog.

My motivation of writing is at its lowest.

I am very grateful and happy of my life.

Solat, Sabr and Syukur is always in check and practiced.

Naaziyat is at 40th ayat... still struggling.

Man Utd is 2nd in Premier League.

My children are OK.

Work is so..so.

But writing my blog seems to be extremely difficult.

I love to write about myself. I used to write daily diaries when I was at school.

I long to be like Doogie Howser MD (the 80's TV series who wrote in each of his episodes).

But lately, I lost the zest to write. Maybe I am getting old for this. Maybe I have written what I intend to write. Maybe my writing becomes boring (to me and others).

Let see how it goes.....

Allah Knows Best


No comments: