Saturday, May 6, 2017

Jan 2017... 4 close people passed away

Jan 2017 came....

I lost 4 close people during this month. They all passed away either on a Thursday or a Friday.

First week, it was arwah Abdul Razak Majid, my prefect during my years in Malay College Kuala Kangsar (MCKK). He is 56 years old

Second week, it was arwah Tuan Syed Mohamed, my neighbourhood friend. We always pray solat jemaah together in our community. He is 80 years old.

Third week, it was Hj Shamsul, my colleague in TNB. He is 41 years old.

Forth week was my beloved aunt, Hajah Aishah Ani. She is 67 years old.

I got the chance to pray solat jenazah for 1st,2nd  and 4th arwah.

They all passed away on a Friday and there were many people praying for them.

They are all very close to me. I pray to Allah that they be among the servants of Allah that Allah is pleased with them.

Aamiin.

No comments: