Sunday, September 4, 2016

The month of Zulhijjah 2016

1st Zulhijjah falls on Saturday (3 Sep 2016).

The 1st 10 days of Zulhijjah will be 3/9-12/9.

There is a tafsir  for the ayat in surah Fajr:2, that these 10 nights of the first 10 days of the month of Zulhijjah is referred. Some mufasirrun says that the 10 nights referred is the last 10 days of Ramadan.

Whatever is the tafsir, if we believers cover both the period, we will never go wrong. Allah is the All knowing.

My target is to memorize Surah Abasa (80th Surah).

Ya Rabb, please help me to memorize this wonderful surah. This surah has 42 ayats. If successful, this will be the longest surah that I memorize.

The longest surah that I achieve to memorize so far is surah Mutaffifin (83rd surah).

My bigger role is to be able to memorize ALL the 30th juz of the Quran.

Make doa for me please....

No comments: