Friday, April 22, 2016

Don't be sad/grieve

Lately I have been reflecting on my life so far and what I have achieved.

There are many things that have happened to me that are good and bad as well. They all make life so very interesting.

There are many people that I know. Good and bad ones. Again these people decorated my life.

Sometimes I feel sad for a certain things that has happened to me. But wait a minute.... we are Muslims & Mukmin.

We shall not grieve.
We have Allah with us. In Quran there are 13 verses that emphasis on this:

Baqarah: 38, 62, 112, 262, 274, 277 (6 ayats)
Imran:170 (1 ayat)
Maidah: 69 (1 ayat)
An'Am: 48 (1 ayat)
A'raf: 35 (1 ayat)
Yunus: 62 (1 ayat)
Zumar: 61 (1 ayat)
Ahqaf: 13 (1 ayat)

The meaning "no fear need they have, and neither shall they grieve"

A true Mukmin will not be grieve as ALL in this world and the skies belongs to Allah. Even our own body belongs to Allah and we shall return to Him eventually.

It is okay to grieve for a while as we are humans with emotions. But life goes on..

I began to smile by myself. Indeed Allah makes us feel sad sometimes to draw us closer to Him. Thank Allah for drawing us closer to Him with His Wisdom.

Whatever happens has its purpose. If we can channel back ALL that has happened to Allah, we truly are His slaves.

Ya Rabb, guide us to your straight path.

Aamiin.



 

No comments: