Saturday, December 24, 2011

3rd holiday outing- Singapore

3rd round family holiday.

My wife went to Florida (US) on 20th Dec until 2 Jan 2012.

That leaves me to be "Mr Mama" for 2 weeks. So we planned our trip also to US (Universal Studios, Singapore, that is)

Book thro on-line at SD650 for 5 tickets. Had to purchase the express lane as I anticipated a huge crowd during the pre-Christmas festive season.

Travel to Singapore without any problems as the traffic & weather was superb! Spent the night at relatives apartment in Bukit Panjang.

Early morning, woke up and took the bus to Habour Front (cheap & easy as I do not want to spend effort on parking & finding my way there). Then took the monorail (Sentosa Express) to USS.

There were many rides.. Transformers, Mummy, Lost World, Battleship Galactica, Jurrasic Park, New York, Far Far Away, Madagascar..

Spent time there from 10am until 5pm (tired!!)

Took a rest at a nearby Hotel, then proceed to Arab Street to eat "Murtabak Singapore". When stomach was filled, went site seeing at bazaar at Bugis Street. Then took the MRT back to Bukit Panjang feeling like both my feet having loose joints. There was a delay in the MRT due to some problems and we were stuck in it for 30 mins. What a day!!

My 3 family outings have brought me closer to my children. One tip for everyone, please2 during holidays... no tension. Just follow the flow, be happy & enjoy the atmosphere with family. There will be setbacks, but just enjoy & cherish every moment.. Lastly remember Allah & always SYUKUR... What a wonderful life!!!

No comments: